Blog Exchange  

Posted in

I just finished the task of getting an insurance quote online and in the midst of "Internet surfing" I came across a few really good blogs.

I have a blog list on the sidebar of this blog and I'd like to add to that. If you add my blog to your, I'll add yours to mine. This way we both get exposure to a wider audience. I have made many wonderful friends doing blog exchanges too, I'd love to get to know more of my readers so if you have a blog, leave a comment.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 15, 2010 at Friday, October 15, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Sea Witch  

My blog's fairly new, but I've been a fan of your page on FB for a bit. :) Would love to do a link exchange. I'm over at http://mypaganpathway.blogspot.com. I look forward to chatting with you! :D

October 15, 2010 at 11:28 PM
Witchy Mama  

MM! I added you and I am also now following your blog :)

October 16, 2010 at 11:36 AM
Lyn  

You're already on my links page - http://www.witch-blog.com/blogs-i-like/ :D

October 16, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...