Getting All Caught Up  

Posted in

Boy, coming back from vacation and trying to get back in the groove of things is tough! I just got done reading over several different acne treatment reviews and now I feel prepared enough to write up an article on it. After that it's time to get back on the treadmill! I am hoping to morph into a skinnier version of myself by Spring.

My daughter, Olivia, is still reading the book Circle Round--she reads a bit every night and she loves it. She is really learning a lot and my goal is to start having her teach me what she knows. I am going to have her keep a journal as well.

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 14, 2010 at Thursday, October 14, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Leighla  

What's Circle Round about? :D

October 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Witchy Mama  

"Circle Round is a comprehensive parenting guide for people of all faiths and beliefs, based on the Goddess tradition’s appreciation of the Earth (the Goddess) and the view that life is a never-ending cycle of birth and death."
http://www.circleround.com/

October 16, 2010 at 12:35 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...