Bonding With My Oldest Witchlet  

Posted in

A few weeks ago I allowed Olivia to get her nails painted and have a pedicure at the nail salon I go to. She really loved it--they actually have pedicure chairs for kids...


I love the salon we go to--they have so many services available and they are super nice. They even sell products like beauty creams, under eye cream for dark circles, indoor tanning lotions, and hair care products and the prices are low. I am also partial because I have known the owner for over 10 years.

Normally I don't allow her to have her fingernails and toenails painted but oh well, she and I just wanted some bonding time.

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 2, 2010 at Thursday, December 02, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...