Clearing My Skin With Positive Thinking  

Posted in

Have you ever heard of someone just believing something and it happening--using positive thinking to crate something positive?

I always break out really bad when I ovulate and so I'm always trying some acne product to get the pimples under control. Lately I've been trying the power of positive thinking. Last month the breakouts were not as bad and this month, so far only one pimple!

I wish I would have thought about making a study out of this and that I would have taken before and after pictures. I am truly amazed at the results. Anyone else have excellent results with the power of positive thinking?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at Tuesday, December 07, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Lyn  

I'd be really interested hearing your results. I get outbreaks too around this time and never even considered positive thinking. Will try it too next month :-)

December 8, 2010 at 3:04 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...