Yule Decorations  

Posted in ,

Have you decorated for Yule yet? Olivia saw one of those cardboard displays they have in stores, of a decorated tree and she wants to put it in her room, LOL.

We haven't put up our tree yet and I haven't even switched my altar from Samhain to Yule yet! Sheesh I am slacking! We never decorate the outside so I don't need to worry about that.

What do you do? Do you go all out or just do a little?

This entry was posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 at Friday, December 10, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

QueenReborn  

This Yule will be full of changes I already see! I am moving out of state at the end of the year. My son turned 6 today and I could not even throw a party. which is a shame since he has attended everyone else's birthday party in our community thru the year. Where we are going I plan to go all out next year! I'm talkin' Yule Log, Decorations and magic! I really do not feel bad for decorating real crazy this season because in our household we have 4 different occasions to celebrate in December! Chanakah, Sky's Birthday,Yule, then Kwanzaa! You are not slacking just crusing your on time schedule!

December 11, 2010 at 12:07 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...