Morning Meditation  

Posted in

I'd like to start meditating every morning. Right now, it's so random. Typically I like to meditate with music playing but when everyone is sleeping I always feel like I may wake someone up, so I think a good pair of headphones is the answer.

In the spring and summer, I like to meditate outside and the birds are enugh music for me :)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at Wednesday, December 29, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Dark Mother  

I love doing guided meditations on my ipod. As soon as I slip the ear buds in my ear, I feel better.

December 29, 2010 at 3:42 PM
Willow  

I love meditating outside during the summer and spring. It's so energizing!

December 29, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...