Storing Potions  

Posted in

Where do you keep your potions and magickal concoctions? I keep mine in a little cabinet in my dinning room. I also have a medicine cabinet in a closet upstairs that I use for storage.

I think medicine cabinets, or something similar, are perfect for storing potions, so long as they are not in the bathroom where humidity is high.

This entry was posted on Monday, January 3, 2011 at Monday, January 03, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Chaotic_Dreamer  

I store mine in a small cabinet in my kitchen and one in my room(because those are my witchy work rooms)

January 3, 2011 at 11:10 PM
Willow  

I actually don't have any to store.

January 4, 2011 at 1:26 AM
Dark Mother  

I store mine in a kitchen cabinet, hall closet and my altar (depending on what I use them for).

January 4, 2011 at 9:44 AM
SusanB  

I actually like to store mine that do not degrade due to light exposure on shelves in the living room up out of the kids reach. They look good and it is a teaching moment when the kids ask questions and help with them.

January 12, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...