Tarot Readings for Others  

Posted in

Recently I have had a few people come to me to do a tarot reading for them and unfortunately I have had to decline.

It's certainly not that I don't want to do tarot reading for others, it is more that I don't feel I can. When I do a reading for myself,  I rely on the energy coming from the cards, playing off of my own energy.

I can't imagine doing a reading for someone else, especially if they are not in the room with me. I always wondered how true tarot card readers, who offer to read cards for others, manage to do it.

I hope I haven't offended those I've had ti turn down. If you are able to read cards for other people, I would love some insight on how you do it!!!

By the way, the Dragon Tarot deck is my absolute favorite deck!

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 9, 2011 at Saturday, April 09, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...