New Moon Today  

Posted in

Today the New Moon is in Gemini, there is 0.2% of lunar illumination, and 15 days until Full Moon.

During New Moon I always like to focus on a change; it can be small or something major, just depends on what is going on in my life at the time. I told a friend of mine once, to utilize the New Moon for new beginnings.

He decided to try for a career change during New Moon -- wanted something new in the line of tech jobs and although I didn't encourage or discourage he ask for something so broad, I did suggest he read this blog entry I posted: Job Spell--My Lesson Learned

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at Tuesday, May 31, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...