Disney Dreaming  

Posted in ,

I am supposed to be reading up on an hgh releaser but instead I'm daydreaming about our upcoming Disney vacation, LOL.

Hey, we leave in 12 days! AND...this time we are getting 10 full days there while staying at three different resorts - something we have never done before! I hope someone goes on Space Mountain with me this year!

We will be staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for the first time, can't wait!!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at Tuesday, June 07, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Gretchen Ciambrone  

I stayed there in 2007. It is by far the best hotel! Also eat at Boma the buffet there it is awesome! Have a great time.
~Stardust

June 9, 2011 at 7:54 AM
Witchy Mama  

We were never there! We are eating at Jiko!

June 11, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...