Disney Vacations Take a Toll on the Body  

Posted in , ,

There is no denying that vacations at Walt Disney World require a lot of walking. I told CJ this, before our first trip there together in 2008. He had ankle surgery when he was born and always has to wear an ankle brace. I guess he didn't really believe me because he ws just as worn out as Dane was!


He said by the middle of the trip his ankle was 'trashed' and I told him he should have gotten a Donjoy stabilizing ankle brace instead of some cheap CVS brand.

Who am I to talk though, I don't have ankle problems like he does but all the walking did me in too! LOL

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 at Sunday, July 17, 2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...