July Already!  

Posted in

The Witchlets like to play 'school' and Olivia wants me to order one of those desk name plates for "her" desk because of course she is the teacher! I told her she better keep up with reading and school related work because it is already July! Soon she will be back in school, 3rd grade! Dante will be going to Kindergarten and Wyatt Pre-K!

I cannot believe how fast time is passing. I now it sounds so cliché but it's s true. There are days I wish I had the magickal powers to slow down time.I thought the summertime was supposed to be slow?

This entry was posted on Friday, July 8, 2011 at Friday, July 08, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

autumn  

summer IS moving too fast I agree! I am a teacher and not ready to go back yet! I know that we have five weeks left, it just seems too soon! However, I will looking toward the fall weather!

happy friday!
May your days be slow :)
-Autumn

July 8, 2011 at 5:10 PM
autumn  

summer IS moving too fast I agree! I am a teacher and not ready to go back yet! I know that we have five weeks left, it just seems too soon! However, I will looking toward the fall weather!

happy friday!
May your days be slow :)
-Autumn

July 8, 2011 at 5:10 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...