New Witchy Mama  

Posted in

Okay, I'm not 'new' but I am trading in the maternity clothes for the Dr. Martens boots and the dark eyeliner. Hey, I'm still a mama but I just want to go back to the "ME" mold!

I got my lip pierced back in June and although it looked nice, after a few weeks I could tell it was clearly not healing well and that is because it was not done properly.


I took it out while I was in Disney actually, and then went without it until last week. I got it re-pierced at a different shop. I went back to the place I had my tongue pierced at. Here it is now:


As if a tongue piercing and a lip piercing aren't enough, I added a tattoo :D This is tattoo number 4, Jack Skellington!

I found the perfect artist (he's done Jack Skellington before) and handed him this:



He did the sketch, as you can see above, and in  no time we he was tattooing me and this is the result:

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 at Sunday, July 17, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Gypsie  

This is awesome. I too am in the process of finding *me* again. Love the tatoos! I really want another one, but alas i've got to wait until the huz has his first. :(

Blessings!

July 19, 2011 at 8:15 AM
Witchy Mama  

I apologize, I only saw this comment now :( TY :) I can't wait to get more =-O

August 29, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...