Need New Things to Color  

Posted in

I mentioned a while back that my Witchlets love to color so I was on the hunt for Pagan coloring books but I have not been very lucky in finding much at all; not in stores anyway. I did find a site online (WheeloftheYear.org) that has lots of neat Pagan coloring pages.

Usually I let the Witchlets pick out the ones they want and then print them. I have a pretty good printer and since only black is needed it is not too expensive to print these pages but I am still goign through a ton of hp laserjet ink cartridges and I feel like I'm nickle and diming myself to death.

Would love other suggestions for Pagan coloring pages or where I can find Pagan coloring books!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at Wednesday, July 20, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...