Wow, What in the World  

Posted in

I was looking online for one of those tourmaster jackets for my cousin (she is very athletic) when I when I got sidetracked on Facebook (again) and a friend posted a video that was a bit disturbing to me...ME Pearl Presents PROPER OPOSSUM MASSAGE:


"At about 7:11, when the woman says "Doesn't she look relaxed"
the opossum winks."

Wow--this woman has a ton of videos and her own website. I am still a bit troubled by this!

This entry was posted on Friday, July 29, 2011 at Friday, July 29, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Michele  

wow. this is disturbing!

July 31, 2011 at 5:38 PM
Witchy Mama  

LOL, I know!

August 1, 2011 at 8:39 AM
Ruthann Stice  

i thought it was funny, god it takes all kinds to make the world go round, at least she is kind to animals LOL

August 6, 2011 at 12:31 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...