Almost Time for School  

Posted in

I cannot believe school starts for the Witchlets in about 2 weeks! Olivia will be in 3rd grade and so computer use will most likely be an issue. We have (or should I say HAD) a nice iMac but Gods knows what the heck the Witchlets did to it -- the hard drive is dunzo!

Sooo, I m on the lookout for a desktop computers sale that will get me a really good deal on a computer for the Witchlets to use.

I certainly don't want to spend a lot of money; they seem to be hard on equipment!

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 21, 2011 at Sunday, August 21, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Salemwitchchild  

My DD is going into the 4th grade this year. DD didn't need a pc last year. So not sure why yours would? The schools normally give them pc time too.

August 21, 2011 at 3:17 PM
Witchy Mama  

The do have computer time in school but somethings are going to require computer work at home too.

August 25, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...