My Black Kitties  

Posted in

I have 2 new additions to my furry family; Thunder and Lightning. These little guys are brothers, born in June. My friend's cat had kittens and that is how I acquired them.

Lightning is a bit thinner and has a tiny patch of white on his neck. Thunder is all black, although I have seen a few white hairs here and there. For some reason, they love to sleep in the bathroom sink!


This entry was posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at Friday, September 16, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Aww they are so cute ^_^ I have one that is all black with just a few white hairs right below the hollow in his throat/neck area. He looked just like these guys (down to the bat ears!) when he was little. Hard to believe he'll be three come April!!

September 20, 2011 at 5:23 PM

Awww, I love black kitties <3

September 23, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...