Sun and Moon Soaps  

Posted in ,

When I picked Olivia up fro Jeff's house this morning she handed me these; sun and moon homemade soaps.


I don't know whether I should use them (they smell awesome and right now I cannot remember what scents she said were used. Will ask and then update later) or if I should use them for decoration. Maybe I will ask her to make me more so I can have the best of both worlds!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at Wednesday, September 21, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Those look awesome. I vote for saving and getting extra for use! Though without the glitter. You don't want glitter all over you and your shower!

September 21, 2011 at 5:03 PM

Thank you!! I did ask her to make more that could use :)

September 23, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...