Blessed Mabon!  

Posted in ,


Today is officially the first day of Fall--well, here in the northern hemisphere ;) I have been so busy with work and getting ready for vacation that I still haven't even decorated my altar!!! I feel like such a slacker!

I will definitely get things up and arranged this weekend. I LOVE this time of year!

This entry was posted on Friday, September 23, 2011 at Friday, September 23, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I love this time of year too!! :)

My altar isn't decorated either but my house is.. so I am feeling fall-y, despite the ridiculous hot temperatures here in north texas.. GROSS

merry mabon!! :)

September 25, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...