This Music Relaxes Me  

Posted in

A little while back I came across cdbaby.com and found a friend of mine on there! KO - (Kevin O'Connor) - he is a seasoned and introspective guitar and vocal artist who has been performing and recording his original music in the New York area for 25 years.


I listened to clips of his latest recording here on his website: Soulful Sounds and enjoyed what I heard. Maybe I am biased because I know him? I dunno--I just know that I enjoy all types of music and this was enjoyable to me.

If you want some relaxing music to have on while going about your day, definitely check him out. If you like what you hear, you can buy his latest collection of songs on cdbaby - 175 Cherry Lane from KO

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 24, 2011 at Saturday, September 24, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...