Wyatt's Dreamcatcher  

Posted in

Wyatt, my youngest, says when Gary (our orange cat) sleeps on his bed at night, he has bad dreams. I try to keep the cats out of the room but the boys share a bedroom and Dante doesn't like the door shut all the way at night. My mom gave me this dreamcatcher and I thought it would be perfect for Wyatt.


So far so good! He likes it and no complaints of bad dreams!

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 25, 2011 at Sunday, September 25, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

My sons name is Wyatt also. Its a lovely dreamcatcher.

September 25, 2011 at 7:50 PM

Is it?? Obviously I love the name :)

September 25, 2011 at 8:09 PM

My son recently asked me for another dreamcatcher 'cause he's been having bad dreams. I think I got rid of the ones I had because the feathers kept falling off. They were cheap ones. I'll have to find them others since they really like and believe that they work.

September 26, 2011 at 6:11 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...