Where Did September Go?  

Posted in ,

Dante's birthday came and went like a whirlwind and today is my birthday but I have no time to celebrate, I need to pack for Disney and get as caught up as I can with work! I slacked when it came to a party for Dante--we all just went to Chuck E. Cheese's and then came back here for cake.

I had started to prepare for a kid party where he could invite some kids from school. I even went to invitationbox.com party invitations to order birthday party invitations but then I was reminded of the school rule: invite all kids in the class, only the boys, or only the girls. You can't pick who you want to invite--unless you send the invitation to their house and not hand them out in school. There are 26 kids in his class so I made the decision to just stick with a family party. He had a blast anyway!


This entry was posted on Friday, September 30, 2011 at Friday, September 30, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...