Beautiful Autumn Weather  

Posted in

We are having such beautiful autumn weather this week! The outdoor thermometer reads 68º right now and it is after 2pm already! Fall is truly my favorite season - I only wish it lasted longer.

Today's weather reminds me of a warm day last November. I thought the coloring of this tree was simply breathtaking:


What is your favorite season?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at Tuesday, October 18, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Beautiful tree, a maple right?

My favorite season hands down is Winter. I love seeing the bones of the trees, feeling the cold air on my cheeks and cuddling in front of a roaring fire.

October 18, 2011 at 4:46 PM

Oh I don't like Winter at all!!! lol

October 20, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...