Cold Here!  

Posted in

Thanks for the post, Vernon Lowe

It gets cold in the Northeast in the winter, I’m not sure if you’ve heard. I know it sounds ridiculous but the weather alone was really asking me to move because I couldn’t bear the thought of three more months of shoveling snow and trying to dig my car out from a mountain of white powder. I knew there was something else out there for me so I moved to San Jose – boy what a life change that has been!

I got a house with San Jose home security and a dog for the backyard even which is just great – I love that I actually own my own place. I’m making friends left and right and you can actually go to the pool ALL YEAR ROUND here which kind of blows my mind based on where I was coming from.

I think there’s definitely something to be said for how much the weather affects your mood and you know, my mood hasn’t been this good in a really, really long time.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at Wednesday, December 07, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...