Almost Imbolc  

Posted in , ,

I am so excited - it is almost Imbolc! You know what this means, don't you? Winter is more than half over! (Can you tell I am not a fan of Winter?) I cannot wait to see the Sun earlier in the mornings and feel warmer temperatures.


I am already planning a yard makeover. We have contemplated a pool because the kids love to swim, but then we need to consider the type of pool we can afford as well as a swimming pool fence and I am not sure I want all that just yet.

Maybe we will start simple with some flowers, herbs, and a mini garden. Landscaping takes lots of time and money!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at Tuesday, January 31, 2012 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I cant wait for the sunshine to be out late... urg!

January 31, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...