Awesome Family Weekend  

Posted in ,

As crazy as this place can get with three Witchlets running around, I love when we are all here together. I miss the noise when it's quite. Maybe I should invest in a noise machine to help me with this, LOL.

I had Olivia this weekend and although I anticipated some fighting between her and Dante, I was pleasantly surprised at how well they got along! Here they are doing arts and crafts, TOGETHER!


They made animals out of hearts. I know, sounds odd. They got the idea from the magazine My Big Back Yard. Here are the finished masterpieces:

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 22, 2012 at Sunday, January 22, 2012 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...