Getting Rid of the Sickness  

Posted in

I recently blogged about 5 Must Haves During Cold and Flu Season and yes, I do have all of those things but I think I started taking them much too late. I wound up sick but luckily recovered rather quickly, except for an annoying cough. Coughs I get from being sick seem to linger forever.

I am all better but now I feel like I should be wearing a nurse uniform or something because I have spent the entire week taking care of everyone else! I guess this is all part of a mommy's job, huh? Either way, I love my job :)

Next on the agenda I am going to have Olivia gather information about Imbolc so we can get the altar decorated for it.

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 22, 2012 at Sunday, January 22, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...