Olivia's First Tarot Deck  

Posted in ,

I thought now was a good time to get Olivia familiar with tarot. I want her to pick her own deck, one that calls to her but before doing that, I wanted her to have a basic understanding of tarot. I have the Rider-Waite Tarot deck and never really used it much. I prefer my Dragon deck, so I offered her the Rider-Waite deck because I feel it is simple, perfect for learning.


Of course I had her smudge the deck first. We used a sage smudge stick to cleanse the deck and remove any lingering energies from it.

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 21, 2012 at Saturday, January 21, 2012 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Looks like a good start.

February 12, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...