Our DisneyMoon  

Posted in ,

On Monday, CJ and I leave for Disney sans the Witchlets - for our "DisneyMoon". Feel free to come to Disney with us and take a break from reality! We are staying at the Beach Club Villas:


Here is our 'tentative' itinerary:

Monday, March 5th - dinner at 7:15pm - Yachtsman Steakhouse - Disney's Yacht Club Resort

Tuesday, March 6th - lunch at 11:45am - Restaurant Marrakesh - Epcot
Tuesday, March 6th - dinner at 8:15pm - Bistro de Paris - Epcot

Wednesday, March 7th - dinner at 8:15pm - Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas - Downtown Disney - West Side

Thursday, March 8th - dinner at 7:30pm - California Grill - Disney's Contemporary Resort

Friday, March 9th  - breakfast at 9:35am - Cape May Cafe - Disney's Beach Club Resort

Guess I better read up on calorie burner 643 side effects since I think I'll need something to take in order to keep from coming home 10 pounds heavier! LOL

The last 6 months have been extremely stressful. This trip is something we both really need. I know I will miss my little Witchlets terribly though :(


We return Friday, March 9th around 9:30pm so I will 'see' you all upon our return. Blessed Be well everyone )O(

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 3, 2012 at Saturday, March 03, 2012 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...