Finding Treasure in Our Own Home  

Posted in ,

Since the weather went for super lovey to super chilly, we have been spending evenings inside. This place needs some spring cleaning so I made it a game. Whomever can clean this room or that room the fastest (properly of course) wins.

Well, these kids are finding all sorts of stuff; jewelry, money, missing toys...I think I need to see if I can find out where to get metal detectors on sale so I can start finding stuff too...yea, I'm so bad at this whole treasure hunt thing. Now I need to figure out where to put the stuff they're finding!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at Tuesday, April 03, 2012 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...