You Broke a Spell...  

Posted in

"You broke a spell, only to create another... "


I love R. A. Leslie quotes and have had the pleasure to get to know her as well. She is an author and renowned life coach. She offers relationship coaching New York area for one on one sessions and anyone else via phone. (862-253-3149)

I wanted to share about her because I truly feel she is a wonderful life coach AND person. She offers mythical coaching - this is something I had never heard of, until I met her. You can read about it here: http://contemplationmarks.com/workshop_selection.php 

By the way, yes, I do speak with her regularly. It's truly been awakening.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at Wednesday, July 18, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...