One More Week With the Witchlets  

Posted in

While most of my friends' children have gone back to school today, my Witchlets still have one more week of summer vacation. This is truly a bittersweet time for me because my youngest, Wyatt, starts all day kindergarten and well, this is not only a milestone for him but, for me as well.


We will spend this week preparing for school. Getting clothes ready and making sure there isn't anything I need to get them yet. (Dante wants this Klim Traverse Jacket simply because it's waterproof, LOL. It doesn't come in 'witchlet size' though)

I am also going to take some time to reflect on the last few months and gear up for the 2nd Full Moon of the month :)

This entry was posted on Monday, August 27, 2012 at Monday, August 27, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...