I Have Vacation-itis  

Posted in

I'm trying to get work done (right now I'm supposed to be researching annuity quotes) but pfft, forget it! I am much too excited/anxious/stressed out because we are going on vacation in 10 days! We leave for Disney on Oct. 6th and will be back Oct. 13th - so next weekend!

This will be our 8th trip together for CJ and I and the 7th as a family (in March we went sans the Witchlets) and every time we go it's even more enjoyable! This time my BFFs Cherie and Stacey are going, as well as my mother-in-law and my nephew. He is 11 and has never been there! Can't wait to see the look on his face!

Speaking of 'looks on people's faces' - check out CJ when were were there in March, in Mexico....


This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at Wednesday, September 26, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...