jane iredale's Simply Magical Collection  

Posted in

I know I have been talking a lot about skin care and all the products I get from Astonishing Skin Care but I LOVE THEM! Seriously, everything I've tried, I love - so yea, I'm an advocate :)

Anyway, check out the new fall collection by jane iredale -it's called "Simply Magical" how appropriate for Fall )O(


Well....there is still time to enter the jane iredale fall collection giveaway! This is even more awesome than the Dermalogica and Vivite items I have :)

The make up colors look absolutely AMAZING! WOW~ I hope I win, heheheee! There are 3 days left and you can submit an entry every day.




This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at Wednesday, September 26, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...