Preparing for Yule - in the Mundane Sense  

Posted in , ,

Have you started preparing for Yule - not spiritually but mundanely, like decorating and shopping, etc...CJ and I were talking the other night about how we want to decorate more this year, but then we remembered, we won't be home from December 26-Jan. 1 (we're going to WDW again!). So, is it even worth it to go all out with decorations?

What about gifts? Buy or make? I usually get candles from my mom, (Yankee candles are the best) beauty/skin care products from my grandma (like Dermalogica or Jane Iredale - my faves!), and handmade items from the kids (drawings mostly) but nothing from CJ. We just never exchange Yule gifts (or birthday gifts for that matter) but I'm thinking maybe we need to start.

It's life - hectic life. Always working. Always worrying about money - paying bills, saving money fro vacations and fun stuff, saving money for, well, our savings. I think life is going by much too fast. I'm really trying to slow it down.

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 4, 2012 at Sunday, November 04, 2012 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hi, I don't know if I should be talking with the author from here but what ever. I am 11 years old and I am on my year and a day journey. I don't know how to celebrate Yule. Is it christmas. Could you explain?

December 7, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...