Getting Crafty  

Posted in ,

I want to join the 'crafty people' (is that like the 'beautiful people'? lol) but I am ohhh so NOT talented! I am a Libra - I'm so supposed to have a love for the arts, right? Well, I guess I have a love for them, just not the skill!

A while back I posted about how Olivia made me a necklace for Mother's Day - it is beautiful, of course I still have it!


She has been asking me to make jewelry with her lately. Jeff used to do this stuff with her, but he's been busy and so I guess it's my turn. I found a great site about cleaning jewelry and all sorts of jewelry ideas, and of course DIY jewelry tutorials!

Do you make jewelry? Let's network!

This entry was posted on Monday, April 22, 2013 at Monday, April 22, 2013 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...