The Universe Does Bring Balance  

Posted in

Hello everyone,

I apologize for always apologizing for being missing in action - for being too busy with work or 'life' that I never seem to be able to find the time to come here to write. Yes, work has been insane. I run my own business and I have, for the last 5-6 years. However, the last few months have really been overwhelming. I've lost some clients and my biggest client severely pulled back on budget. I owed close to $7,000 in taxes (and yes, I do pay quarterly taxes), so that was a HUGE stress.



The Universe is slowly bringing me balance. A new client, some new team members, and a major business to business opportunity! Finally seeing how balance appears, and seeing this will certainly help me the next time I am up against a wall. Knowing that 'everything happens for a reason' and actually KNOWING that everything happens for a reason, makes a big difference.

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 18, 2013 at Thursday, April 18, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...