American Horror Story: Coven  

Posted in

So, I'm curious - what do think of Season 3 of American Horror Story? I loved Season 1 - it was suspenseful and spooky. Season 2 didn't hold my interest, I only got through a few episodes. This one, Season 3, I'm not sure about.


Basing my opinion purely o entertainment value, I'd say it looks entertaining. However, I don't know...once again it seems like we'll have to start all over again, defending and explaining real witches and witchcraft and how it 'really' is...

Thoughts? Please sound off here on my Facebook page

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at Sunday, September 29, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...