Time Flies, Right?  

Posted in ,

So over the course of the last few months I have been trying to manage life, work, and well, more life. I've suddenly become very poor at all of this. Too many things to do, not enough time, but one major priority is my family. We've been spending lots of time together, riding the motorcycle (me and CJ or CJ and Olivia) and spending time outside.

Olivia and I did manage to get the alter set for Mabon, that's when I realized I have a ton of Samhain stuff but not much Mabon stuff at all!


My birthday is tomorrow - I hope I get some "Witches Brew" candles, my absolute favorite fall scent!

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at Sunday, September 29, 2013 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...