In My Personal Life  

Posted in ,

Just a quick update: I'm about to go through a divorce. We've been officially separated since March 2015 - that's when I moved out. He moved at the end of July.

I've been moving my own things out, slowly. My kids don't have anywhere to go with a lot of their stuff. Dante doesn't care about most of his stuff, but he made sure to take the keyboard he had over there, along with a work mat (it's for a work space to protect the floor, countertops, and tables), which I'm surprised he didn't take with him.

I've been trying to keep it together and keep my spiritual side in check. I mean, I need spirituality and inner strength to get through all of this.

This entry was posted on Monday, September 7, 2015 at Monday, September 07, 2015 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...