Addendum To My Last Post  

Posted in ,

Apparently my ex reads this blog - and most likely some of his family. Anyway, the last post, where I talked about going through a divorce, struck a nerve. He feels that post came off as though I blame him 100% for the divorce. I told him I will make a post tonight and straighten that out. So, without further ado, let me set the record straight.

  • No, it's not CJ's fault, 100%
  • No, he wasn't some big mean asshole
  • Blog followers - I don't believe any of you think he's an ass, do you? That's what he thinks, because he feels I made him out to look like an ass in my last blog post.
He said, via text message, that I forgot to mention that I walked out months before he did. That's not true. I wrote:
We've been officially separated since March 2015 - that's when I moved out. He moved at the end of July.

He said this is how I'm trying to portray myself. Well, NO, I DON'T want to come off as he said to me, via another text message:
"Poor Lisa...husband walked out on the house...In default 8k...Lisa had nothing to do with it."
I was the one who wanted to end the marriage. I left (mentally and emotionally) long before I left physically. I never blamed all of this on him. I wholeheartedly admit I was the one who wanted to end things. I don't know how many more times I can say that.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at Tuesday, September 08, 2015 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Emiley.agnew01@gmail.com  

Lighting a candle for you sister, look to the goddess in times of trouble, Merry Mabon, Blessed be )O(

September 23, 2015 at 12:14 PM

Blessings to you. Thank you

March 15, 2016 at 11:54 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...