Advertise Here  

Posted in

Why advertise with me? My blogs are updated often with great original content, and I work hard to maintain my traffic. Currently I have 2 blogs on Link Referral, which are in the top 10 spots, therefore I get many visitors every single day.

You’ll save money by working with me directly, instead of going through a 3rd party broker. I accept Paypal, and because I own a network of 4 blogs, each with a different niche, I can offer you a variety of ways to advertise. The available blogs are as follows:

  • ~Witchy Mama~ - Parenting/Health and Beauty/Shopping/Entertainment (listed on link referral)
If you're interested, leave me a comment. If you'd like a review of your website, blog, service, or product, you can hire me to write about you on any one of my blogs (except the GPT Money blog) via PPP Direct. Simply click on the PPP Direct Badge below to do so, and leave a comment if you have any questions:

Hire Me Direct

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 1, 2008 at Saturday, March 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...