Blessed Lughnasadh  

Posted in ,

What a beautiful day I woke up to today! Blessed Lughnasadh everyone! Not sure what I have planned today but I know I will be making some Lughnasadh incense to burn on my altar.

I still haven't met up with the local group I had talked about. Life is so busy and quite frankly, I need to make a change in that.

I absolutely LOVE my job - but it takes up so much of my time that I miss out of so many things. So, I will keep going strong when it comes to work, but I will make sure I keep some time aside for myself.

Now that summer is coming to an end and the fall days are ahead, I need to start looking inside myself and focus on who I really am and let go of the negative and move forward with the positive. I hate being stuck in a rut!

What are your plans for today?

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 1, 2009 at Saturday, August 01, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Carol  

Blessings to you! Just got back from the county fair. Off to bake bread for dinner with corn on the cob and steak on the grill.

August 1, 2009 at 2:18 PM
Witchy Mama  

Ohh, sounds yummy!

We are planning on taking the boys to the park for a bit :)

August 1, 2009 at 2:55 PM
Rue  

Went to the Farmers Market this morning and found some lovely fruits and veggies! I try to give myself that present every week - a relaxing walk through the market....a good thing! Find some time for yourself if you can - I do love how August is a slower month than July!

August 1, 2009 at 7:56 PM
ALilEnchanted  

Just wanted to wish you a Blessed Lughnasadh

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

August 2, 2009 at 12:02 AM
The Domestic Witch  

Just wanted you to know I have your blog listed in my blogroll at http://thedomesticwitch.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2009 at 7:19 AM
Witchy Mama  

Sounds nice, Rue! I do love August (minus the heat and humidity) - you're right, it does seem slower in August

August 2, 2009 at 9:08 AM
Witchy Mama  

Thank you, LaShan!

August 2, 2009 at 9:08 AM
Witchy Mama  

Thanks! I added you too!

August 2, 2009 at 9:09 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...