Blogs I Love  

Posted in

I got a message form The Domestic Witch today, telling me that she loves my blog and she's added my blog to her blogroll. I don't have a blogroll - only because I have a page for link exchange and I also offer advertising/sidebar links - both have always worked just fine. The advertising is mainly taken up by businesses, which is awesome. The link exchange page is mainly for other blogs.

I have over 20 blogs I do this with. However, this particular blog is unique and the community it is surrounded by is fantastic, so I have decided to add a blogroll to my page.

If you have me on your blogroll, please let me know so I may yours to mine and become a follower of you as well.

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 2, 2009 at Sunday, August 02, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

WitchBaby  

Hehehe - I've got you on my blog roll, but my blog is a major jumble of all kinds of stuff. I'm all over the place, books, bentos, bitching & witching - LOL. Have a blessed Day. :)

August 2, 2009 at 2:00 PM
Rue  

I've got you listed as well - love your blog! BB!

August 2, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Witchy Mama  

WitchBaby and Rue, What are the URLs of your sites???

August 2, 2009 at 5:13 PM
WitchBaby  

http://witchbabys-journey.blogspot.com/

August 3, 2009 at 11:10 AM
Lyn  

I have you on my blog roll too - www.witch-blog.com. Always enjoy reading/lurking your blog :-)

August 4, 2009 at 5:47 PM
Jessica  

I have you on my blog roll too. Mine is a hodge podge blog as well. LOL

Http://themagicalmundane.blogspot.com

August 6, 2009 at 1:02 AM
Rue  

Blonde moment. Here is my blog:

http://rueandhyssop.blogspot.com/

Recent undefined:=-

August 9, 2009 at 1:01 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...