Reminder From Poseidon  

Posted in ,

New Moon was officially yesterday BUT yesterday was a bit of a mess for us, guess my home has it's own way of cleansing! I am guessing the God of Water needed to remind me of something...

The downstairs toilet didn't flush correctly and the boys are known to throw things in the toilet - however, this last time neither one of them could 'remember' what was flushed. After much work and poking and prodding and wrangling with the toilet, CJ and I found nothing. Had whatever it was gone down? Nope - the toilet still wouldn't flush properly; we had to call in a professional.

Long story short, the main drain was blocked. From the basement toilet, past the shower to the main drain. 'Stuff' was coming up in the downstairs shower...this explains the flood I had when I did laundry; we thought the washing machine was leaking but nope, it was because everything was backed up right where it should have been existing the house.

The plumbers had to clean that out and let me tell you, I have never in my life smelled something as bad as methane gas. This house smelled for hours after the ordeal began. Saved by vanilla candles!

So I suppose the boys didn't throw anything in the toilet, that time; it must have been backing up slowly and this would have eventually happened. In the main drain area we did find LOTS of paper towels....hmmmmmm

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at Tuesday, March 16, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Catpriestess  

Water is emotions, so maybe Neptune Or Macnannon was washing away the old for something new, except the Gods have a big sense of humour and they tend to do things a bit on the grand scale. Glad it didn't prove to be too harmful.

March 16, 2010 at 11:17 AM
Wikked Wit...  

Oh gosh, I hate plumbing troubles...my sis is having $800 worth of plumbing done today due to corrosion of pipes. She lives on the beach Maybe she should make an offering to the waves!


I love your blog! So I gave you an award!! :)

http://hotweremomma.blogspot.com/2010/03/yippeeeeee-i-got-my-first-award.html :)

March 17, 2010 at 1:42 PM
Witchy Mama  

Catpriestess, it's definitely not only an emotional thing it's a complete cleansing. My life has completely changed - for the better, in the last 3 days.

March 18, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Bridgett  

Boy, that sounds....dreadful! LOL

March 22, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...