Designing a Witchy Room  

Posted in

When I was married to Jeff, the house we lived in had a spare room which was my 'witchy room' -- I wish I had pictures of that room. We both designed the room, even had a cad drawing of exactly what w wanted it to look like.

I'd love to have a witchy room here but having a room just for my things is impossible. Do you have a room just for your altar and to do ritual?

This entry was posted on Monday, August 2, 2010 at Monday, August 02, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Jillkana  

Yup, I do. I have pix of it up somewhere. ^_~.

August 2, 2010 at 12:27 PM
Witchy Mama  

I know you do, I've been there ;)

August 2, 2010 at 12:56 PM
Carmen  

I used to have the room you see in the picture. It was beautiful but there were no windows. I found I needed the feel of the earth under my feet, the wind acrros my face, the sun's warmth, and many times the sweetness of the morning dew and even the gentle rain when I did my blessings, prayers and spellwork. At night the stars and the moon become my 'magick' room. I use a lot of visualization, candles & heart gems. If the weather is too bad to venture outside (very rarely) I sit by my window. I do have a little bench under my bedroom window that looks out over the gardens and that too becomes my 'witchy' room when needed.

I must say the room I had was absolutely beautiful and magickal and peaceful but I needed a window and a connection to the elements.

This is a great topic...anxious to here from others.

August 2, 2010 at 1:12 PM
Witch Mom  

Yep! My partner and I have a temple room which has altars, material for spellwork, a place to meditate, and more. Our occult library is in there, too!

Lily, aka Witch Mom

August 2, 2010 at 10:47 PM
Witchy Mama  

Carmen, beautiful room! You're right though, outside is the BEST place to be for ritual and blessings.

August 3, 2010 at 6:50 AM
Witchy Mama  

I miss my witchy room!

August 3, 2010 at 6:50 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...