For Anyone With Tiny Witchlets  

Posted in

If you have a little Witchlet, or a baby to buy for, I want to pass along a promotion going on at Baby Stuff Gifts (babystuffgits.com)

Now, before I go any further, I NEVER promote anything I haven't had experience in. I personally know the owner of Baby Stuff Gifts--Nancilyn Gray Scott. The quality of the personalized baby gifts she has on her site is phenomenal, as is her customer service.

Baby Stuff Gifts is having an excellent sale right now. Receive 15% off your entire order now through September 15, 2010.

I you have any questions about the store, the products, or Nancilyn, ask away!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at Tuesday, September 07, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...