Feeling That Stare  

Posted in

I was in the kitchen last night listening to Dante ramble on about his coin collection (he was trying to convince me to buy gold coins for him, LOL) when I felt this 'stare' behind me. I turned around and saw this:



That is Lightning, one of the 'kittens' we got back in August. He is generally quiet and even a bit skittish, just his nature, nothing bad happened to him, but last night he looked like a wise old cat, LOL

Once I started talking to him, his demeanor changed and then I saw that shy sweet lil kitteh that he usually always is:

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 4, 2012 at Saturday, February 04, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

What a handsome fellow!

February 4, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Aww! How sweet and cute and all that jazz :) My cat has taken to two specific places right now: the new recliner (which she has designated as her bed) and the top of the Fender Amp that is near the living room window. She's never been super affectionate, though, and that's okay :)

February 5, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...