I Miss My Witchy Room  

Posted in

I used to have an entire room devoted to nothing but my altar and all my witchy books. The house I lived in had a spare room which was my 'witchy room' -- I wish I had pictures of that room. It had speakers se up for my meditation music and I had the perfect lighting - not too bright but bright enough to be able to see what i was doing (I used led light bulbs) - this room was so perfect!

Now my altar is in my living room. It's not awful but I miss having an entire room dedicated to all my witchy things. I've been looking around this house and I realize I am bad when it comes to decorating, lol. I think part of my problem is I hate clutter and while statues and trinkets are not necessarily 'clutter' I still have to dust it...I dust every other day! Where is your altar?

This entry was posted on Monday, April 23, 2012 at Monday, April 23, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I have my own Witchie Room and I actually have two altars in there. I have an adjoining Craft Room and will likely get two more in there at some point as well. Maybe...maybe not. Undecided!

April 23, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...