Snow in April?  

Posted in ,

Okay, who has snow? It's in the forecast for my area. I'm pretty sure IF we see any snow, it will be in the form of snow showers and not actual snow accumulating on the ground. (Or maybe that is my wishful thinking!)

It's not uncommon to get snow this time of year around here, I know, but I think the last time it happened was back in the 1980's! And to think last weekend I was looking into outdoor fountains to put in the yard and now I am wondering where the heck I put the snow shovel! Hahahaaa!

Oh, thank you to everyone who replied to my last post about migraines.  I passed on all information to my friend. We'll see what happens now.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 23, 2012 at Monday, April 23, 2012 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...